The Matthew Mangine Jr. Foundation has some exciting news to share with you!
Starting today, October 6th, MMJF is hosting an Online Birthday Bash for Matthew to continue to:
- Bring awareness about cardiac episodes.
- Raise funds to continue to educate parents, coaches, and athletes on the importance of properly executing Emergency Action Plans .
- Provide necessary equipment to ensure that youth and high school athletes are properly cared for.
For our Online Birthday Bash, we are asking you, as a friend and supporter of MMJF, to help support our cause. You can help by:
- Donating directly to the Online Birthday Bash in increments of $19 to celebrate Matthew’s 19th birthday this month.
- Spreading the word about The Matthew Mangine Jr. Foundation to your friends, family, and colleagues.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
To get started, click here.
We would also like to remind you that there’s still time to register for the “One Shot” Birthday Bash on October 15th at the University of Cincinnati’s Nippert Stadium West Pavilion. Enjoy food, fun, and amazing auction and raffle prizes: click here to register. Registration has been extended through Monday, October 10. Visit mmjf.givesmart.com to learn more about the raffle and auction; you do not have to be present at the Birthday Bash on October 15th to win.
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to MMJF or visit our website at mmjf5.org.
Have a wonderful week, and don’t forget to wish Matthew a happy 19th birthday!